MARC (Modular Auxillary Removable Coil) Unit
|MARC Unit Brochure
Modular Auxiliary Removable Coil Unit
The M.A.R.C. holds any of the coil types that we manufacture. All seams are sealed with silicone and weather-stripping to ensure a leak-free case. What makes the M.A.R.C. different from any other cased coil unit, is the ability to remove the coil through an access panel. Each M.A.R.C. is custom built to meet your specific application.
- 16 Gauge Galvanized Steel
- 304L Stainless Steel
- 12" x 12" Unless otherwise specified
- All seams sealed with 0.500 x 0.125 insulating strips and silicon
- Panels constructed with 0.750 Microlite insulation 1/4" - 20 Hex screws with rubber washers used for cabinet
- Label kit provided.
- Double Wall
- nternal Filter Rack with Hinged Access Door
- Split Back Panel for Coil Removal
- External Vent & Drains Extended
- Replaces coil sections in existing air handlers
- Good application for tight spaces or small door access wehre modular construction would be required (cruise ships).
- Addition of heating / cooling to make-up air units
- Auxiliary / supplemental heating or cooling
111 Second Ave. NE, Suite 308
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Rex Sparks: ext. 1 email@example.com
Tom Sparks: ext. 2 tom@southern comfortcoil.com
John Fitzgerald: ext. 3 firstname.lastname@example.org